A Storehouse For Jesus is an independent, non-profit, Christ-centered,
Bible-based Christian ministry helping those in need and reaching people with
the gospel of Jesus Christ.
To make a difference in the lives God sends to us by providing for their
spiritual, physical and health needs, and encouraging everyone touched by the
ministry to walk closer to our Lord Jesus Christ.
In everything we do, we will conduct ourselves with caring and compassion
and in keeping with God's Word.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
Prov. 30:5a, Mark 13:31; 1 Thess. 2:13;
2 Tim 3:16; 2 Pet 1:20-21.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally
existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy
Spirit. Mt 28:19; 1 Pet 1:2a; 1 Jn 5:7.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
(Jn 10:30; Col 2:9), His virgin birth (Mt 1:23), His
sinless life (2 Cor 5:21), His miracles (Mt 9:1-8;
Jn 11:14-45), His vicarious and atoning death
through His shed blood (Mt 26:28; Rom 5:8-11),
His bodily resurrection (Mt 28:5-7), His
ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark
16:17), and His personal return in power and
glory (Mt 24:30).
- We believe that for the salvation of the lost and
sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is
absolutely essential (Jn 3:3; 2 Cor 5:17) and that
this salvation is received through faith in Jesus
Christ as Lord and Savior, and not as a result of
good works (Eph 2:8).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy
Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is
enabled to live a godly life and perform good
works. Jn 14:16-17; Acts 4:29-31; Gal 5:22.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved
and the lost: they that are saved unto the
resurrection of life; they that are lost unto the
resurrection of damnation. Mt 25:46; Jn 5:24;
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in
our Lord Jesus Christ. Eph 4:4-6; Col 1:18.
Standards of Operation
- This ministry is founded and based on our Lordâ€™s Holy Word, is Christ-centered, and
guided by the Holy Spirit.
- We operate this ministry through faith, believing that God will provide what is needed for His work.
- We give freely to our clients by grace, as the Lord hath given to us.
- We are a volunteer agency with no salaried staff.
- Funding is provided primarily by donations from individuals, churches, grants, and
- We are governed by a Board of Directors.
- We are incorporated with the State of North Carolina and are a 501(c)3 non-profit
- To provide opportunities for Christians to witness to those in physical need, and in
doing so, invite them to receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- To serve our Lord Jesus Christ by providing a centralized location for those in need
to receive food, clothing, and household goods.
- To provide the services of the Medical Ministries for Davie County residents who are
otherwise unable to receive health care.
- To provide Thanksgiving and Christmas Programs for Davie County families in need.
- To be a Christian resource for churches and area agencies.
- To provide opportunities for Christian churches to work together as one body in
Christ through helping those in need.
- To encourage and mentor other Christian ministries in their outreach work to the
- To aid missionaries at home and abroad, in the needs of their families and those to
whom they are ministering.
- To provide volunteer opportunities for individuals, students, clubs, civic
organizations, and the Community Service Program through the Judicial System.
Who We Serve
- Families from Davie County and surrounding counties: Working poor families, families without income, single parent families, families affected by illness, elderly; domestic violence families, homeless/transient families, etc.
- Davie County residents without medical, dental, eye or drug insurance, or Medicaid, who are within 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Churches, ministries, community agencies, schools, etc.
- Missionaries and ministries, at home and abroad, and to those to whom they minister
We have volunteer opportunities in every area of our ministry. Medical, Dental, Eye, Pharmacy and Distribution. This ranges from Doctors, nursing, clerks, interviewers, organizers, clothing sorters, check-out clerks and on and on. If you have a talent, we could use it.
Please call, visit or email us. A 2015 General Information Booklet is available at the Storehouse describing each area we are involved with. We would love to increase our help to share the gospel and assist the needy. Thank you and may God bless everyone.